# MV Dashboard
Updated: 10/19/2020, 10:24:56 AM
Created: 10/19/2020, 10:24:56 AM
Last Updated By: Daniel Klein
Read Time: 1 minute(s)
MultiValue Dashboard is a simple, Pick-based web server that any developer can setup in minutes. Because it’s based on the Pick/BASIC programming language, you can utilize your existing knowledge and expertise without worrying about a steep learning curve.
A MultiValue software developer can use MV Dashboard to produce graphical representations of data in the MultiValue system while leveraging his or her strengths as a BASIC programmer.
# Using MultiValue Dashboard, You can
- Rapidly build web-based graphical interfaces and produce interactive reports
- Create information alerts that can be delivered by any local RSS
- Generate widgets using real-time Pick/BASIC code and MultiValue data
- Easily drag and drop widgets onto a dashboard layout
# What's New in MV Dashboard 1.7.0?
- New Dashboards
- PORTAL DASHBOARD
- PORTAL DASHBOARD DOCUMENTATION
- PORTAL REPORTS SETUP
- New Widgets
- DISPLAY PORTAL AP BALANCE PIE CHART
- DISPLAY PORTAL AR BALANCE PIE CHART
- PORTAL AP REPORTS
- PORTAL AR REPORTS
- PORTAL DAYS TO PAY PIE
- PORTAL MARGINS
- PORTAL SALES REPORTS
# Getting to Know MV Dashboard
MV Dashboard provides the following documentation to help developers and administrators new to MV Dashboard.
# Getting Help with MV Dashboard
If you're looking for help, you can reach out the following ways:
- MV Dashboard Support:
- [email protected]
# MV Dashboard Licensing
To obtain a developers version of MV Dashboard, please email [email protected].