# Smart Suite Release February 2022
Read Time: 1 minute(s)
For detailed information about each update including training materials click here (opens new window)
- Updated Pick Slip reports to display customer rental status for online orders
- Log4 json Datatel Colleague Update for all POSConnect users.
# TotaLink (Credit-Cards)
- As of January 31st, 2022 the default batch closure times will be adjusted as follows: First Data North Current time: 9:40 PM EST New time: 8:40 PM EST First Data Rapid Connect Current time: 9:30 PM EST New time: 8:30 PM EST These changes ensure Merchants still receive daily next day funding.
- Note that you can change the default batch closing time in your online portal by merchant account.
- Updated payment devices and payment interfaces to conform with PTPE, Contactless, NFC, Chip, PIN Debit, and digital wallets. Please contact email@example.com or your account representative for additional information.
May require processor and/or equipment upgrade
- ShipEngine interface is in production! Please contact us for additional information to take advantage of these cost and time saving feature
- Please check the knowledge base article for updated process documentation on RedShelf eBook processing.
- Added support for e-book only isbn formats
# Important Resolved Issues
- Addressed Gift Card Tender reporting vs Gift Card Sales report discrepancy
- Addressed AP Check Detail report error
- Updating Reporting descriptions for AP and GL