# Smart Suite Release September 2021
Read Time: 2 minute(s)
# Product Updates
For detailed information about each update including training materials click here (opens new window)
# Redshelf Import
- We have added new features to the RedShelf import processes that allows you to easily import your book-list:
- Copy and Paste your download link
- Auto import new titles
- Auto remove stagnant titles
- Auto rebuild cross references
- Only updates Shelf Tag labels for only items that have changed (Updated Shelf Tags)
- Added a new Rental Report to list outstanding rentals by customer name click here for instructions and menu path updates (opens new window)
- Tagging items has entered into beta testing
# Things to Remember
- Returns to Publishers are coming up soon
- Make sure that you prepare your system and setup for Spring Adoptions
# Coming soon...
- (Update in finial stages of development) New ShipEngine interface for online orders.
- (Update in Beta Testing) Redesigned inventory ecommerce tags to help your business expose your online products, expected release October 2021
- Advanced checkout
- (Completed and Released, September 2021) Enhanced and redesigned Redshelf interface to coordinate with recent modification made by Redshelf
- VPAT Compliance is in the final testing phase, expected release October 2021
# TotaLink (Credit-Cards)
Added transaction Integrity checking
- Updated hosted payment pages to force recaptcha
- Updated hosted payment pages to force complex recaptcha after multiple attempts.
Updated payment devices and interfaces that conform with current PCI P2PE guidelines, Contactless, NFC, Chip, PIN Debit, and digital wallets are now available. Please contact email@example.com
May require processor and/or equipment upgrade
# Important Resolved Issues
- Resolved reporting issues related partial tax on certain transaction tax modifiers for the Daily Summary Report
- Addressed the issue where some customer experienced combinations of tenders that didn't allow for the "Aborting" "Exiting" of transactions cleanly after partial payments
- Updated rental customer flag maintenance to honor customer status flag of "I"
- Resolved transaction exits and aborts when using some forms of split tenders