# Smart Suite Release March 2021
Updated: 10/19/2021, 9:29:48 PM
Created: 10/19/2021, 9:29:48 PM
Last Updated By: Kevin Munoz
Read Time: 1 minute(s)
For detailed information about each update including training materials click here (opens new window).
Remember with spring break just around the corner:
- Create your Summer and Fall terms now (opens new window)
- Set up and prepare your web faculty adoption notifications (opens new window)
Remember to update the buying guides you plan on using this summer and fall for buyback with the latest versions (opens new window).
If you or your staff are not receiving buying guide updates and you would like to receive these please email [email protected].
# General Merchandise
- Added the ability to copy cost and sale prices to any store's inventory
- Added the ability to update an item's costs from a single store (opens new window) to all other stores with the same inventory item
# TotaLink (Credit-Cards)
- Customers utilizing host-based registers now can use pin pad devices for sales and returns
- Take advantage of our new out-of-the-box PCI compliant devices and their additional features:
- Tap & Go
- Chip & Pin
- Digital Wallets
- Updated payment devices and payment interfaces to conform with P2PE validated standards. Please contact [email protected] or your account representative for additional information.
May require processor and/or equipment upgrade
- Optimize online sales with coupons at checkout (opens new window)
# Important Resolved Issues
We squashed a number of bugs this release including issues with:
- Viewing orders through the web portal
- Chargeback printing
- Truncated shipping addresses on pick slips