# Rover Web v1.0.19 Release NotesVersion 1.0.19
Read Time: 1 minute(s)
These are the release notes for version 1.0.19 (05/26/2023) of the Rover Web application.
- Kanban View: The Kanban view offers a visual representation of sales opportunities, quotes, and orders using status columns and cards.
- Drag and Drop: Users can move cards between columns using drag and drop in the kanban view. This functionality enables the ability to modify the status for sales opportunities and quotes.
- Signature Capture: Added ability to capture customer signatures for sales orders and view them in the sales order details screen.
- Editable Parts: Added ability to edit parts for sales quotes.
- Quotes Quantity: Updated the quantity to display 4 decimal places.
- Dollar Currency: Updated the currency to display the dollar sign in front of the number and commas for thousands.
- Change History: Updated the customer module to update the change history when a customer is created or updated.
# Bug Fixes
- Contacts Log: Fixed issue where adding contacts log entries was not working properly.
- Customer Address: Fixed issue where the address was not being displayed properly and not being saved properly.
# Sneak Peek
Here's a sneak peek of what's to come in Rover Web courtesy of our most recent internal demo day.