# Rover Desktop v1.4.0 Release NotesVersion 1.4.0
Read Time: 1 minute(s)
These are the release notes for version 1.4.0 of the Rover Desktop application.
You can download this version here! (opens new window)
- Adds dialog message when client or host side disconnection occurs.
- Introduced optional configuration flag to control whether windows remain open or close after dismissing the disconnection dialog. The default is to close all windows.
- Updated selection grid to align content to the top of cells rather than being centered when content is smaller than cell height.
- Established maximum initial width for selection grid and ensured the grid dialog opens on the active screen with buttons visible.
# Bug Fixes
- Resolves problem with "=" character in data fields causing issues with internal delimiter usage in messaging.
- Filtered pasted content for newline characters to resolve issues with pasting content from Excel, etc.