# I keep getting an "UNKNOWN" error when installing the Database
Did you attempt to use a password for the MVDASHBOARD user ID? On the initial install, there would normally not be one used.
- Delete the MVDASHBOARD user if one exists
- Delete the MVDB account if one exists
- Remove the D3 Password in the Database Setup
- Save the changes in the Database Setup
- Try the Install again for the Install Dashboard Software
# After installling the DashBoard, I am unable to log in for the first time using the Admin user id.
You have installed an early version of the dashboard that had an incorrect password associated with the ADMIN user. Newer versions of the dashboard have resolved this and added some additional features. Download and install the latest version of the dashboard.