# MV Connect 1.6.3 Release Notes
Updated: 3/29/2020, 9:05:56 PM
Created: 3/29/2020, 9:05:56 PM
Last Updated By: Mike Street
Read Time: 1 minute(s)
Created At: 5/29/2018 8:52:40 PM
Updated At: 5/30/2018 12:59:40 PM
Original Doc: 319019-mv-connect-1-6-3-release-notes
Original ID: 319019
- MV.DEBUG rewritten to make debugging request handlers easier.
- Added ACCOUNT field to WDB.RESOURCE record to cause request to execute in different account.
- Discard NUL characters returned by the MV database in the response.
- Fixed WDB.LOG and WDB.SESSION dictionaries for Unidata compatibility.
- WREST.BP: redirect WSETHEADER when setting the Content-Type header to call WSETCONTENTTYPE. Fixed WSEND removed extra CR being appended to response.
- WOBJ: fixed several bugs, including JSON parser, LENGTH, DELETE, SET actions. Added TYPE and VERSION actions. Fixed problem with nested arrays.