# MV Connect 1.6.3 Release Notes
Updated: 8/3/2020, 5:48:21 PM
Created: 8/3/2020, 5:48:21 PM
Last Updated By: Patrick Payne
Read Time: 1 minute(s)
- MV.DEBUG rewritten to make debugging request handlers easier.
- Added ACCOUNT field to WDB.RESOURCE record to cause request to execute in different account.
- Discard NUL characters returned by the MV database in the response.
- Fixed WDB.LOG and WDB.SESSION dictionaries for Unidata compatibility.
- WREST.BP: redirect WSETHEADER when setting the Content-Type header to call WSETCONTENTTYPE. Fixed WSEND removed extra CR being appended to response.
- WOBJ: fixed several bugs, including JSON parser, LENGTH, DELETE, SET actions. Added TYPE and VERSION actions. Fixed problem with nested arrays.