Updated: 10/19/2021, 9:29:48 PM
Created: 10/19/2021, 9:29:48 PM
Last Updated By: Kevin Munoz
Read Time: 1 minute(s)
Tags: spooler tape status
The T-STATUS command displays the current status of attached tape devices. It takes the general form:
T-STATUS reports, for each attachment, the following information:
- The port number to which the tape device is attached.
- The port related process number, (PID).
- The attached channel specification.
- The tty output destination.
- The user name.
- The device type.
- The block size.
- The date and time of attachment.
Back to Tape Commands