Updated: 10/28/2020, 12:05:40 PM
Created: 10/28/2020, 12:05:40 PM
Last Updated By: Mike Street
Read Time: 1 minute(s)
Displays print job status. It takes the general form:
where options may take the form:
- “accountname” : specifies that only the print jobs owned by accountname be to be displayed. Use single or double quotes.
- A: displays only those print jobs, which are owned by the currently logged on account. Default action is to display all print jobs.
- F: displays print jobs grouped by formqueue/printer. Default action is to display all printjobs in sequential order.
- n: display print job number n.
- n-m: displays print jobs in number range n to m inclusive
- P: sends output to the printer. Default action is to display in paged format to terminal.
PRINTER LIST ELEMENTS 14:28:24 01 APR 2018 # STAT LK LN STATUSES CP FO PAGES DATE TIME ACCT 4 xxxx x x QUEUED 1 1 1 01/04/18 14:28:09 jbase_user 1 QUEUE ELEMENTS LISTED. 1 PAGES IN USE.
The STATUS column displays the status as per SP-JOBS and the specified assignment options.
The FO column displays the formqueue Number.
The PAGES column is equivalent to SP-JOBS SIZE field.
JobNumber, Copies, Date, Time, Acct are as per SP-JOBS.
Back to Spooler.