Updated: 1/18/2022, 5:31:44 PM
Created: 1/18/2022, 5:31:44 PM
Last Updated By: dependabot[bot]
Read Time: 1 minute(s)
# Previous Release Behavior
The PH-STATUS command's user interface was extremely limited.
# Current Release Behavior
* The output is now sorted: BY STATUS-ALPHA BY-DSND START-DATE BY-DSND START-TIME BY LINE
* The output can be restricted by specifying one or more valid status codes as options. For example, to display only Active tasks:
* The command-line options are case insensitive
* A select-list can be passed to it
* A check is done to ensure that a task marked as Active is still active; if it isn't then the status is changed to X. This could happen if the port was logged off or the task was killed in an abnormal manner.
* Added help page which can be envoked with -h or -?
* The PH-HISTORY file is now created as a Dynamic File
Back to 5.7.6 Release Notes