# jBASE for MultiValue Developers
Read Time: 1 minute(s)
Tags: education excercise tutorial videos class excercises training
To follow along with the jBASE Training Class videos (opens new window), you should follow these steps to set up the correct environment.
Assuming a clean Windows platform for all of this, run the jBASE 5.7 installer and follow along to install the prerequisites.
# Prerequisite Checklist
- Download jBASE 5.7 (opens new window)
- Install and configure jBASE 5.7 on Windows
- Download, install and configure Visual Studio Community Edition (opens new window)
- Download evaluation of Accuterm Terminal Emulator (opens new window)
- Install and configure Accuterm (opens new window)
- Download training files
Be sure to select the “Desktop development with C++” option along with the “.NET desktop development”. The options shown should be sufficient for the purposes of these videos. If the Visual Studio 2017 Build Tools have already been installed, then the “Desktop development with C++” option is not required.